Every effort will be made to ship your items as soon as possible after your order is placed, usually within 10-14 days (some require longer - Please see individual item descriptions). No item is ever guaranteed a certain delivery date. As items at tinytulip.com are customized products, time is required to produce the item and depending on order volume or quantity ordered, as well as stock levels, your shipment may be delayed. If you need your item by a certain date, please feel free to put that information in the order comments section. We will be more than happy to try to accomodate your request if it is possible.
**If you choose the Rush option, that will speed up your processing time in-house by several days. This does not guarantee a delivery date & we will not refund rush fees if your item does not reach you in time. This fee is paid to move your order up in the production line of orders & we will do everything we can to get your order out as soon as possible.
We depend on vendors to complete some items on our website, and we are not always in control of the final ship date. We can not always guarantee dates, but we are giving our best estimate. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on the status of your order or shipment. Expedited service is available for a fee, it will not expedite your shipping service, but is an in-house rush, please call or email for availablity.
Please note that Tiny Tulip has partnered with some great companies to offer a wide variety of high quality monogrammed items. Sometimes, your order may arrive in separate shipments depending on the items that you have ordered! If you place an order that includes items that take extended delivery times, your order will ship when all items in the order are complete.
We ship via USPS, FEDEX and UPS. We make every effort to meet our promised shipping time lines. Obviously once an order leaves Tiny Tulip we cannot guarantee shipping times or exact delivery dates. This is completely in the hands of the carrier. Weather, holiday volume or other unforseen delays are not something Tiny Tulip has control over.
No cancellations may be made once your order has been placed. PLEASE check your order over carefully that you have ordered your items just as you want them, as each item is monogrammed to the specifications of each order. Please feel free to contact us thorough email at email@example.com with any questions that you may have about monogram placements, fonts or font color choices. As there are NO RETURNS on any personalized items.
As items at tinytulip.com are usually customized products and are free of material defect at the time of shipping, there is no return or exchange on any item. Please inspect your items upon delivery, if for some reason we have missed a problem, please let us know within 7 days. After 7 days, no replacements will be given, and if a replacement or store credit is deemed necessary, we do not credit back shipping charges. If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**PLEASE NOTE: There are no returns or exchanges at all on Sale items. They are FINAL SALE. These items are free of obvious defects when they are shipped & because they are so discounted, they will not replaced.
Monogram fonts can vary from letter to letter, and we are not able to return or redo any item for mistakes with your monogram order or if you are not happy with the way that a letter looks. You may download a pdf of all of our fonts on the fonts page to view each letter of each font before you order.
Tinytulip.com takes the security of your information Very seriously. Our site is secured during the check out process by a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate issued by GeoTrust. You can shop with confidence that your personal and payment information is secure during and after checkout.
Tinytulip.com gives it's customers the option of subscribing to emails directly from us regarding new products or specials. Your email address is not sold or distributed by tinytulip.com to anyone for any reason.
This site is hosted by BigCommerce. BigCommerce hosts the store pages, ordering system, and order data. BigCommerce automatically collects order information but may only use this information in the aggregate.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Tiny Tulip's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Tiny Tulip's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Tiny Tulip at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Tiny Tulip's web site are provided "as is". Tiny Tulip makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Tiny Tulip does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Tiny Tulip or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Tiny Tulip's Internet site, even if Tiny Tulip or a Tiny Tulip authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Tiny Tulip's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Tiny Tulip does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Tiny Tulip may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Tiny Tulip does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Tiny Tulip has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Tiny Tulip of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Tiny Tulip's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.